The network is formed of local authorities, government agencies, academic institutions, research agencies and others who all share either responsibilities or knowledge about the Norfolk and Suffolk coast.
The key objectives of the network are to:
• Improve the knowledge of how the coast works and understanding the impact of a changing coast.
• To build stronger relationships between research, knowledge and management of the coast
• To improve the ability to attract funding
• To facilitate co-design of research that is tightly coupled to the needs of stakeholders
• To acknowledge the driver is to further develop local and regional economies.
The overall aim is make better decisions about how we manage the Norfolk and Suffolk coast.
For more information, and if you are interested to be involved, please take a look at https://sites.uea.ac.uk/mken