Legal and privacy statement
Conditions of use
These conditions of use are governed by English law and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Acceptance of these conditions is a requirement for use of this site.
- We give no warranty and make no representation as to the content of this site or its accuracy and accept no liability for any errors or omissions in it.
- We do not warrant that use of the site will not infringe third party rights.
- We do not warrant that use of this site or materials downloaded from it will not cause computer virus infection or other damage to property.
- It is a condition of use of the site and the materials in it that use is at the user's own risk.
- Neither Coastal Partnership East nor any of the site's editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site, including but not limited to direct loss, consequential loss and loss of profits (but not including death or personal injury).
Links to other sites
This site includes links to other sites on the Internet. We are not responsible for such sites and cannot vouch for the security, suitability or accuracy of their content. Use of these links is at the user's own risk.
Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this website and these pages are protected by copyright and no part of them may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except with our prior permission or in accordance with the next term set out below.
Printing or downloading material from the site is permitted for personal non-commercial purposes only. Reproduction of any part of the website, including but not limited to the structure, overall style and program code is prohibited.
Please note that plans, drawings and other material submitted to local authorities (for planning applications, for example) are protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Changes to these conditions
We may change these conditions of use from time to time. These changes will be binding without further visits to this page to re-read this notice.
In the event of any enquiries relating to conditions of use, copyright or the reproduction of material on our website please email email@example.com
Your personal data is important to us. We promise to process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018, for legitimate Council purposes only. We will only pass your details to another agency if it is required by law or that agency is relevant to your enquiry.
Please see our Privacy Notice
Suffolk Coastal District Council
Coastal Manager (South)
East Suffolk House,
Waveney District Council
Coastal Manager (South)
4 Canning Road,
North Norfolk District Council
Coastal Manager (North)
Great Yarmouth Borough Council